Kova Engineering has the following current employment opportunities:
Kova Engineering is a diverse and unique engineering and consulting company in the crane and lift equipment industry.Â Our company is committed to be leaders in this field by developing and maintaining a high standard of excellence. Kova will provide the highest level of personalized service to our clients and we will conduct our business in a proficient and professional manner.
We have a requirement for a Field Technicians to join our team in our Vancouver, Edmonton, Fort McMurry, Fort St. JohnÂ and Toronto Offices.
The technician will perform on and off site inspections for Kova Engineering customers, while ensuring client satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure complete and thorough inspections are performed on all equipment scheduled for inspection.
- Record findings in accordance with Kova Engineering procedures such as, but not limited to:
- Properly executed technical reports
- Properly and timely executed invoices
- Submitting reports in a timely manner
- Maintain inspection equipment
- Further personal knowledge by completing courses and receiving tickets related to the field
- Represent Kova Engineering in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide exemplary communication between all departments
- Maintain client satisfaction and personal professionalism
- Whenever possible, up-sell clients with Kova Engineering services
Preference for candidates with a Mechanical Engineering Technologist diploma or Equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Canadian drivers license
- Must demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Fast learner with a desire to grow professionally and personally
- Mechanical aptitude
- Team player with ability to work independently and with minimum direction
- A desire to embark on a unique and challenging career
Kova Engineering offers career opportunities, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program, and employer paid benefits package. Join our strong and growing team.
Contact: Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org